Welcome!
You've carried away by rain cloud
to your-url.blogspot.com
Use Google Chrome to best view.
Navigation at the numbers!
Last, I hope you brought a raincoat :D
because here the weather was rainy!


At The Raining Day <body>


안녕하세요
You've visited to your-url.blogspot.com. Click the navigation at the numbers. Please do tag before you leave my blog.





At the Raining Day


<$BlogItemTitle$>
Posted on <$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$> | > <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comment(s)

<$BlogItemBody$>


>



-->

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Perhaps?! or so ....

Knowing this very person was a stranger to me but one day appears in my life..
Seeing this person at first sight during an orphan camp and said 'hmmm....'
And thought what 'if' things was not the way it was but the other...
Did not realized the year after everything was not the way I wanted but oh well..
If that person could be happy, why not keep it as it was..
Millions of thoughts wondering through my mind of why or what if chance were given..
But of all the years has gone, God has not gave a hint of anything nor giving that person as well..
So decided to forget as things end up being 'close/best buddy' who understands each other..
Although it was not the way I wanted, truly am blessed to have such good friend to walk with me through hard times as well as happy times~
As I do treasure our friendship and hoping for the best for you with your loved ones ><

I Love You. Muacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment