Welcome!
You've carried away by rain cloud
to your-url.blogspot.com
Use Google Chrome to best view.
Navigation at the numbers!
Last, I hope you brought a raincoat :D
because here the weather was rainy!


At The Raining Day <body>


안녕하세요
You've visited to your-url.blogspot.com. Click the navigation at the numbers. Please do tag before you leave my blog.





At the Raining Day


<$BlogItemTitle$>
Posted on <$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$> | > <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comment(s)

<$BlogItemBody$>


>



-->

Friday 10 January 2014

a sudden recall..

I finally understand knowing how much I could easily hurt someones' heart by just doing that..
if vice versa, I would too be hurt..
my very action is so selfish and not considering anyone's feeling but my own..
no matter what I do now could not replace anything..
in return, this is what I get from everything I had done..
as I don't seem to be happy in what I do or where I go now..
I do hope to disappear as I deserve it very much..
However, I do felt being centered out from everyone through the words I say..
and the ways or things I do too..
I am willing to take the blames instead of blaming others..
All I want to say is I am truly sorry for my very stubborn actions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment