Welcome!
You've carried away by rain cloud
to your-url.blogspot.com
Use Google Chrome to best view.
Navigation at the numbers!
Last, I hope you brought a raincoat :D
because here the weather was rainy!


At The Raining Day <body>


안녕하세요
You've visited to your-url.blogspot.com. Click the navigation at the numbers. Please do tag before you leave my blog.





At the Raining Day


<$BlogItemTitle$>
Posted on <$BlogDateHeaderDate$> @ <$BlogItemDateTime$> | > <$BlogItemCommentCount$> comment(s)

<$BlogItemBody$>


>



-->

Friday 31 May 2013

Life is never easy...


how much I see myself understanding life could not be as easy as it seems..
throughout my life, who I met, what I saw or heard as experiencing everything ..
slowly.. I could never conclude something without any proof ..
all the things we saw or heard could be deceiving as the truth was never shown or told...
the only thing to solve the problems just by letting whoever started all this to know ...
that you stand strongly along with your friends who believed in you and were not influenced by any of it..

no matter how horrible things could happen or whoever started all these problems ..
will receive the reward which they deserve in return, the same way given to you ...
all you need is believe and forgive as well as forgetting how or what they did cause..
knowing that each one of us would go through all this just maybe in one particular time..
we will start to grow from all the mistakes we took and learn from all of it as we would not repeat again..
especially through the times we cried or being stubborn as well as angry towards the particular person ..
think twice or thrice whever did wrong, just take it and move on and blame no one
but yourself for trusting or caring .. 

I been there before as I fall so many times but I started to wake up and understand that it was never the worth for carrying the burden with me as it affects my emotions being so depress and angry as well...
All I know is I might did something they dislike and it would be fair enough as they did the same way..
God has only wanted us to love them and forgive them as in return they would understand one day the reason behind all this... so never give up to show them you are capable to move on and look forward without any influence from all that...

My dear friend, be strong and look forward .. although I am not in your close friend list but I will be there if you need a shoulder or listener.. ( Try to think that there are people much worst that what we had gone through )


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment